Need a zedvance loan? Learn how to apply and borrow up to N5million with no collateral, to repay in 3 – 18 months and get your money straight to your bank account instantly.
I have written a lot about loan lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out quick loan without collateral to Individuals. Although, i didn’t mentioned zedvance loan in that article. But that doesn’t guarantee that they are not a good loan lending platforms in Nigeria.
The only major disadvantage in requesting for a zedvance loan is that they use a risk based pricing model which estimates the risk of lending to its loan applicants to determine its loan interest rate. For example: Mr. A and Mr. B applied for a zedvance loan, depending on your risk based pricing model, Mr. A interest rate might be 5% per month, whereas, Mr. B interest rate might be 10% per month.
In this article, am going to talk about this following issues:
- How To Qualify For A Loan
- Zedvance loan Requirements
- How To Apply
- Nano loan
- Payroll loan
- Interest Rate
- Repayment Channels
- Zedvance Customer Care
- Zedvance Head Office/Branch
Zedvance, Who Are They?
Zedvance limited is a consumer finance company founded in Nigeria in the year 2014. They provides cash loans to individuals and groups without collateral in the most efficient and convenient manner and also provide travel loans to people who wish to travel abroad for education or business purposes.
How To Qualify For A Loan On Zedvance In Nigeria
- You must be in a paid employment
- You should not be lower than 25years or above the age of 55years
- You must have an active salary account.
Zedvance Loan Requirements
Before applying for a loan on zedvance, these are the following requirements expected from you
- Passport photograph
- A valid means of identification(international passport, driver’s license or national ID card)
- Employee ID card
- Employment letter
- Your 6 months up date salary statement of account, to be sent directly from your bank to statement@Zedvance
- NUBAN cheques or direct debit mandate
- If you are an outsourced employee or your employment has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of your firm and must have capacity.
How To Apply For A Loan On Zedvance Money Pal App In Nigeria
Before applying for a loan on zedvance money pal app in Nigeria, you should know that there are 2 types of loan you can apply for, namely: zedvance nano loan and zedvance payroll loan.
Zedvance Nano Loan
Zedvance Nano is a structured digital financing service targeted for small amounts usually lower than the micro financing loan tickets. It is a quick short term loan that is designed to take care of those moments where you need to bridge gaps in finances for a short while.
The loan application and disbursement process takes place within 5 minutes and the repayment schedule is within 15 days.
Zedvance Payroll loan
This loan is specifically designed to benefit salary earners only. So zedvance payroll is a personal credit granted to Individuals who are salary earners being employed by either a private or public organization for a monthly loan repayment. These loans are typically backed by salary payments and provided repayment instruments are used to achieve collection till loan expiry.
The minimum loan amount for a private sector is N50,000 and maximum N5,000,000. The loan application and disbursement process takes place within 5 minutes and the repayment schedule is within 18 months.
For public sector, the minimum loan amount is N20,000 and maximum N3,000,000. The loan application and disbursement process takes place within 5 minutes and the repayment schedule is within 24 months.
How To Apply For A Zedvance Loan
To successfully apply for a loan on zedvance, follow this methods:
- Download and install the Moneypal app by zedvance from Google play store. Or you can apply through Online.zedvance.com. or through chatting with Zee on WhatsApp Here.
- Fill out a form (name, email, phone number linked to your account, BVN, bank account – where your money will be disbursed, date of birth)
- Select the amount of money you wish to borrow and when to pay back
- Based on your risk assessment score, your interest rate will be shown to you
- Receive your loan within 5 minutes directly to your bank account
Zedvance Loan Interest Rate
Zedvance make use of a risk based pricing to determine repayment on loans. example: Mr. A and Mr. B applied for a zedvance loan, depending on your risk based pricing model, Mr. A interest rate might be 5% per month, whereas, Mr. B interest rate might be 10% per month.
You can use the zedvance loan Calculator to help determine your interest rate by clicking here.
Note: this zedvance loan calculator is just an estimate. Eventual loan interest rate may differ after risk assessment.
Zedvance Loan Repayment Channels
It’s your loan approaching it’s due date? Early repayment is also available for customers who wish to repay prior to the repayment date. You can pay to zedvance limited access bank account 0690282997.
Or it’s your loan at when due? If yes, then, worry not. You can repay with cheques or direct debit mandate.
If you don’t want your cheques presented, you can still make payment in any of the account below:
Zedvance limited, 2534371015 – FCMB
Zedvance limited, 0154079762 – GTbank
Zedvance limited, 1013850266 – zenith Bank.
Zedvance Customer Care Service
For issues or complaints, please contact zedvance team at 07001001000 or you can send them a mail at email@example.com
You can also contact zedvance customer care through its website by clicking here.
Also Read: Need A Loan Of Up To N1million? Apply Now On Carbon
Zedvance Head Office/Branches In Nigeria
- 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria island, Lagos state.
- 58/60, Broad Street (kakawa junction) Marina, Lagos state.
- Wisdom house, No.72, stadium/ken Saro Wiwa Road, Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- Millennium Plaza Adjacent NNPC Tower, Herbert Macaulay Street, Central area, Abuja.
- Wuraola House, 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.
Zedvance Loan in Nigeria gives you a quick loan of up to N5million instantly without collateral, directly to your bank account. Please don’t fail to pay off your loan on time to avoid penalty and embarrassment.