Want to apply for a pettycash loan but don’t know how? Follow this step-by-step guide to apply and get up to N5,000,000 with amazing interest rates and easy repayment channel.
Pettycash is a lending firm with customers in 36 states in Nigeria. Since it’s inception, pettycash has been giving out loans to federal government staff, salary earners in Nigeria, business owners in Lagos, loans to any officers of the Nigeria security & civil defense corps (NSCDC) and staff of private companies in Lagos, Nigeria.
Must Read: Fidelity Bank Loan 2020
Apart from lending, they also has an investment platform that allows you to earn up to 40% per annum when you choose to invest with pettycash Nigeria. Making pettycash one of the best platform in Nigeria that offers highest return on investment.
Table of Contents
- How Pettycash loan works
- Pettycash Loan Requirements
- Loan Products Offered by Pettycash Nigeria
- How to get a loan from Pettycash Nigeria
- Pettycash Loan Interest Rate
- How to Repay Pettycash Loan
- Pettycash Contact Details
How Pettycash Loan Works
Pettycash loan works in the following ways:
- Visit pettycash Nigeria’s website at Pettycash.com.ng and click on “Apply loan”
- Scroll through any of it’s loan products and select the one that fits your needs
- Fill in the loan application form
- Pettycash will review your application in a few seconds
- Loans disbursement takes place within 2 hour’s.
Pettycash Loan Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must not be under the age of 20 or above 60 years
- You must have a source of income
- You must have a bank account for loan disbursement and easy repayment channel
- You must provide any valid means of identification
- You must have an Email account
- Phone number linked to your account.
Loan Products Offers By Pettycash Nigeria
1. Pettycash Federal Staff Loan
This platform is specifically designed to any federal government staff in Nigeria. They can apply and get from a loan from N5,000 – N50,000.
2. Pettycash NSCDC Loan
This platform is solely design for any officer of Nigeria security and civil defense corps (NSCDC). Borrowers can apply and get from N50,000 – N500,000.
- Passport in Uniform
- Valid work ID.
3. Pettycash Business Loan
This platform is design to favour business owners who lives or reside in Lagos, Nigeria. They can apply and get a loan from N500,000 – N5,000,000.
- Your car as collateral
4. Pettycash Personal Loan
This loan is design to any staff of private companies in Lagos. They can apply and get a loan from N50,000 – N500,000.
5. Pettycash Payday Loans
This platform is design for salary earners in Nigeria who are in need of cash for urgent or personal reasons. They can apply and get from N10,000 – N50,000. You can also get 20% of your salary till payday, usually within 14 days – 30 days repayment tenor. Pettycash payday loan Returning customer can also access for more higher amounts.
6. Pettycash plus (+)
Sometimes life comes with an unexpected or expected situation, where you are in urgently need of cash to pay for bills or any other emergency issues. Pettycash+ is all you need to overcome that situation.
You can apply and get up to N10,000 emergency loan within 5 minutes but this platform is strictly for salary earners.
How to get a loan from Pettycash Nigeria
Follow this steps to apply for pettycash loan in Nigeria
- Visit pettycash Nigerian website at pettycash.com.ng
- Scroll down and click on “Apply for Loan” to proceed
- View all pettycash loan products and select the one that best suits your needs
- Fill out a loan application form such as: Personal details, bank details, loan amount etc.
- Receive your money within 5 minutes if being accepted directly to your bank account
- Repay on time to access for a higher amount with much lower interest rate.
Fint Loan | Requirements | How to Apply | Up to N1 Million | No Collateral
Zedvance Loan | How to Apply and get up to N5million in 5 minutes
Renmoney Loan | How to Apply | No Collateral | Up to N4 Million
How to get a Loan from Carbon in Nigeria Without Collateral
C24 Loan | Interest Rate | How to Apply | Up to N5,000,000 | No Collateral
Pettycash Loan Amount
How to Repay a Pettycash Loan
It’s your pettycash loan at when due? Or approaching it’s due date? If yes, then worry not because pettycash Nigeria has made it easy for you to repay your loans through auto-debit system.
Pettycash will automatically deducts your loans balance on it’s due date through the bank details you submitted when applying for loans.
Pettycash Loan Contact Details
For issues or complain, contact pettycash Nigeria on 01-2919534 or you can send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Opebi Rd, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Pettycash loan is a good platforms you can trust when looking for where to apply for a loan in Nigeria. Be rest assured that all the information you choose to share with them are secured and can never be revealed to any third parties.