Gone are those days when you have to queue only at your bank and stay for up to 30minutes waiting for your line to reach to perform your banking activities, before the introduction of automated teller machine known as ATM came along to the rescue and queuing moved from inside the banking hall to outside.
It was a welcome development as at that time when it became possible to perform your banking needs on any ATM machine near you in regardless weather it’s your bank ATM machine or other banks.
But what really revolutionized the banking sector was the introduction of mobile banking/Transfer Code(USSD code). With mobile banking you can perform your banking needs anywhere you are but with an internet connection. Whereas, Transfer/USSD Code allows you to perform all your banking services across all GSM network (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile) on any type of phone (Android, Java, iOS etc) anywhere, anytime.
Tables Of Contents
- Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- How To Transfer
- How To Purchase Airtime
- How To Pay Bills
- How To Check Account Balance
Heritage Bank Transfer(USSD) Code
Heritage bank transfer code is *322*030# it is also known as USSD code. It is that code that allows you to perform all your banking activities with your mobile phone without the need for internet connection.
How To Transfer Money Using Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- From the phone number linked to your Heritage bank account
- Dial *322*030*Account number*Amount# and send
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize your transaction
- If successful, a notification message will be sent to you informing you that your transfer is successful.
How To Buy Airtime With Heritage bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Code
- For self-recharge – Dial *322*030*Amount# and send
- For third party recharge – Dial *322*030*Receivers phone number*Amount# and send.
How To Pay Bills Using Heritage Bank USSD Code
- Dial *322*030*Biller ID*Amount# and send
- A notification message will arrive with the details of your payment.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance
- From the phone number linked to your HB account
- Dial *322*030# and send
- Follow the on-screen commands for details of your account balance.
How To Transfer Money, Pay Bills, Purchase Airtime On Ecobank Transfer/USSD Code
FidelitLean How To Transfer Money And Perform Other Banking Activities Using Fidelity Bank Transfer/USSD Code
How To Transfer Money, Purchase Airtime, Pay Bills On First Bank Using USSD Code
UBA Transfer Code, Learn How To Transfer Money, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills