I have written a lot about loan lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out quick loan without collateral to Individuals. Although, i didn’t mentioned zedvance loan in that article. But that doesn’t guarantee that they are not a good loan lending platforms in Nigeria.
The only major disadvantage in requesting for a zedvance loan is that they use a risk based pricing model which estimates the risk of lending to its loan applicants to determine its loan interest rate. For example: Mr. A and Mr. B applied for a zedvance loan, depending on your risk based pricing model, Mr. A interest rate might be 5% per month, whereas, Mr. B interest rate might be 10% per month.
In this article, am going to talk about this following issues:
- How To Qualify For A Loan
- Zedvance loan Requirements
- How To Apply
- Nano loan
- Payroll loan
- Interest Rate
- Repayment Channels
- Zedvance Customer Care
- Zedvance Head Office/Branch
Zedvance, Who Are They?
How To Qualify For A Loan On Zedvance In Nigeria
- You must be in a paid employment
- You should not be lower than 25years or above the age of 55years
- You must have an active salary account.
Zedvance Loan Requirements
- Passport photograph
- A valid means of identification(international passport, driver’s license or national ID card)
- Employee ID card
- Employment letter
- Your 6 months up date salary statement of account, to be sent directly from your bank to statement@Zedvance
- NUBAN cheques or direct debit mandate
- If you are an outsourced employee or your employment has not been confirmed, you will be required to provide a guarantor who must be a permanent staff of your firm and must have capacity.
How To Apply For A Loan On Zedvance Money Pal App In Nigeria
Zedvance Nano Loan
Also Read: PalmCredit Loan In Nigeria, Borrow Up To N100,000 instantly
Zedvance Payroll loan
For public sector, the minimum loan amount is N20,000 and maximum N3,000,000. The loan application and disbursement process takes place within 5 minutes and the repayment schedule is within 24 months.
How To Apply For A Zedvance Loan
To successfully apply for a loan on zedvance, follow this methods:
- Download and install the Moneypal app by zedvance from Google play store. Or you can apply through Online.zedvance.com. or through chatting with Zee on WhatsApp Here.
- Fill out a form (name, email, phone number linked to your account, BVN, bank account – where your money will be disbursed, date of birth)
- Select the amount of money you wish to borrow and when to pay back
- Based on your risk assessment score, your interest rate will be shown to you
- Receive your loan within 5 minutes directly to your bank account
Zedvance Loan Interest Rate
Zedvance Loan Repayment Channels
Zedvance Customer Care Service
Also Read: Need A Loan Of Up To N1million? Apply Now On Carbon
Zedvance Head Office/Branches In Nigeria
- 177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria island, Lagos state.
- 58/60, Broad Street (kakawa junction) Marina, Lagos state.
- Wisdom house, No.72, stadium/ken Saro Wiwa Road, Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- Millennium Plaza Adjacent NNPC Tower, Herbert Macaulay Street, Central area, Abuja.
- Wuraola House, 82, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.