Need a UBA loan? Learn how to apply and get up to N30million, with a repayment period of 3 – 60 months with low interest rate, instantly directed to your bank account.
The United Bank For Africa (UBA) whose slogan is the leading pan African bank is founded in 1949 and headquarterd in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operation in 20 African countries and offices in 3 global financial centers, namely: Paris, London and New York. UBA bank specializes in internet/mobile banking, corporate banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, consumer banking, loans and asset management services.
Learn how to transfer money, pay bills, purchase airtime credit/data, check your account balance and many more on UBA Transfer/USSD Code *919#.
Whatever your needs are, be it a personal loan to finance your business, education, fix your car, pay medical bills, building a house and so on. The leading pan African Bank – UBA is there for you, anytime, anywhere.
In this article am going to talk about this following issues:
- UBA Loan
- Who can apply
- Requirements Form
- How To Apply
- Interest rate
- Repayment Schedule
- UBA customer center
UBA loan also known as UBA No Wahala Loan is a personal loan being given to individuals whose account are domicile with the bank.
Incase you don’t have an account with UBA or you don’t like their loans terms and conditions, you can check out this Money lending platforms in Nigeria that also offers loan without collateral.
Who Can Apply For UBA Loan
- Anyone with an active salary account with UBA
- Loan applicants must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 55 years at loan maturity date
- Anyone with no history of dud cheques
- Anyone whose net monthly salary should not be less than N12,000.
Features Of UBA Loan
- It is fast, secured, simple and convenient
- It offers a competitive interest rate
- No collateral needed
- No deposit and invoices are required.
UBA Loan Requirements Form
Please remember that when Applying for a personal loan on UBA bank, you don’t need to deposit any collateral, but this following documents are needed from you:
- A duly completed loan application form
- A letter of introduction and awareness from your current employer
- A copy of your bank statement of account indicating salary inflows in the past 6 months
- A copy of your pay slip
- Positive credit search reports.
How To Apply For A UBA Loan In Nigeria
Before applying for a loan on UBA bank, please note that the minimum loan amount for an employee of a private firm/sector is N100,000 and N30,000,000 maximum. And if you are an employee of a civil organization/service, the minimum loan amount you can apply is N50,000 and N20,000,000 maximum.
As a loan applicant, you are required to pay for a credit insurance cover in the case where you have insufficient/no terminal benefits.
The insurance benefits covers the application in the event of any of the following: Deaths, Loss of Job and Permanent disability.
To apply for a loan on UBA bank, follow this tips:
- Visit any UBA bank branch near you and pick up a loan application form or you can download it here.
- Fill out the form
- Submit your loan application form to the consumer service officer in any UBA branch near you to process your loan
- You can also apply for a loan through any of the banks channels; chatting with LEO, Internet Banking or Mobile banking.
Note: an employee of a private sector can enjoy loans for a tenor up to 60 months. While an employee of a civil organization/service can get a loans for a tenor of up to 48 months.
UBA Loan Interest Rate
Your UBA loan interest rate will be shown to you when filling up your loan application form on any UBA bank branch near you.
UBA Loan Repayment Schedule
When you apply for a personal loan on UBA bank, and you are an employee of a private sector, you can enjoy loans for a tenor up to 60 months. If you are an employee of a civil organization/service you can enjoy your loans for a tenor of up to 48 months.
If your loan is approaching it’s due date, early repayment is also available for individuals who wish to repay prior to the repayment date. And if you choose to repay your loan only on its due date, it is also highly recommended.
UBA Personal Loan Customer Service
For more information on the UBA Personal loan products such as your loan interest rate, repayment channels or any other queries, please send them a mail at email@example.com or you can click here to have a chat with LEO.
Applying for a UBA loan is easy as long as you stick to my tips. So once you have all the required documents, what are you wanting for, rush now to any UBA bank branch near you and fill out your personal loan application form.