Need a loan? Learn how to get one with quickcheck in Nigeria without collateral, directly to your bank account. A loan of up to N500,000 with low interest rate, immediately you downloaded and installed the app from Google play store. Available for small scale business owners, or individuals who are in urgent need of a cash either to pay off their house rent, school fees, marital issues and so on.
There are other Loan lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out loan to Individuals instantly just like quickcheck, although they have their own pros and cons but you can check it out on your spare time.
In this article, am going to talk about this following issues:
- How To Apply
- Reasons to put your trust in quickcheck loan
- Interest rate
- Repayment Channels
- Customer Care Service
Quickcheck, Who Are They?
Quickcheck is a Nigerian fintech company that gives out loan to Individuals without collateral or paperwork instantly if being accepted, directly to your bank account.
They are fully devoted to ensuring their users are supported in micro lending. So, Never go broke again. No long queues, no wasting of time. What is needed from you is just your Android device and the quickcheck app.
Benefits Of Applying For A Loan With Quickcheck Loan App
Here are a list of what you stand to gain when Applying for a quickcheck loan in Nigeria
- No hidden charges
- No collateral
- It is fast, secured, reliable and easy to use
- You get your loan within 24 hours directly to your bank account
- You can borrow up to N200,000
- 24/7 customer support system.
How To Apply For A Quickcheck Loan in Nigeria
To get a quickcheck loan, you are not required to submit any documents or paperwork. Follow this instructions to get started:
- Click Here to take you to Google play store
- Download and install the Quickcheck loan app
- Sign in with your Facebook account
- Verify your account by typing in your phone number
- Create your quickcheck loan code
- Grant quickcheck access to your SMS, contact, location, phone calls and calendar by clicking “allow access” below
- Now, fill in your personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, email address, bank account and BVN number.
- Select a loan amount and it’s repayment period
- Quickcheck will run a credit scoring using your own algorithm
- If accepted, the cash loan will be disbursed to your bank account within 24 hours.
Note: Please ensure you provide accurate answers on the required fields, failure to do so, your loan application will be rejected.
Reasons To Trust Quickcheck Loan App With Your Bank Details/BVN Number
Quickcheck will request for your BVN because it is used to verify that the individual applying for a loan with quickcheck is the same as the owner of the provided bank account.
This is to ensure that your BVN cannot be used without your authorization, in the event a 3rd party has access to your account details.
Your BVN does not provide access to your account. If in doubt, please feel free to contact your bank for more confirmation before you apply for a loan.
Okay, thanks for the information, but i do know my BVN number, what should i do?
Did you just forgot your BVN number? If yes, then, worry not because i have a solution for you. Dial *565*0# from the phone number you linked to your bank account. Write out your BVN number that will be displayed on your phone screen.
Also Read: How To Borrow Up To N5 Million With Kiakia Loan
Quickcheck Loan Interest Rate
By using the quickcheck loan app, you can access a loan starting from N2,000 to N500,000 with terms from 1 month to 12 months, with a monthly interest rate of 1% to 21%.
However, as a first time user, you can access a loan ranging from N10,000 to N100,000 for a period of 30 days with an interest rate starting from as low as 5% monthly. However, your loan cap increases as you pay up your loans on time and build trust with the system. Early repayment guarantees higher amount and lower interest rates.
Quickcheck Loan Repayment Channels
Is your loan approaching it’s due date? Repaying your loan on, or before it’s due date helps to increase your credit score, access to higher amount on the loan app, longer tenor and low interest rates. Here are the payment methods available:
- Bank Transfer/Cash Deposit: Transfer to Arve Ltd, Bank – GTbank, Account Number – 0266302303.
- USSD: Transfer Money through your bank mobile transfer code known as Bank USSD Code.
- Debit Card: To initiate a transaction, login to your quickcheck loan app and click on the “Loan Payment” button in the app and click on any of the debit cards you have saved to make repayment.
Note: To verify your payment, login to your loan app and click on “loan payment”. Scroll down and click on “bank transfer”. Wait for quickcheck account number to pop-up. Now, select the amount you paid, time and date of payment, together with your means of payment and click on “verify” to proceed.
Quickcheck Customer Care Service
If you experience any difficulty in using the quickcheck application, or you have some issues to make. Please you can contact them by sending a mail at [email protected] or through any of their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) at quickcheckng.
23 Agodogba Avenue, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
Quickcheck loan in Nigeria gives you a loan worth up to N500,000 within 24 hours. The only disadvantage is that it is only available in android devices.