So if you are in urgently need of a loan either to finance your small scale business, medical reason, family issues or any other issues you can think of, then, Alat loan in Nigeria is right here for you.
In this article, I will discuss about this following issues:
- Discuss what Alat loan by Wema bank is all about
- Benefit of having an Alat loan account
- How to apply for an Alat loan in Nigeria
- Alat loan interest rate and repayment schedule
- Alat loan customer support system.
Alat Loan by Wema Bank, Who Are They!
Also read: Carry1st Trivia App – Why You Should Stay Clear From This Massive Waste Of Time
Wema bank is the oldest indigenous commercial bank in Nigeria and the brand behind Alat loan. They’ve for over 70 years and still counting, continuously been in the banking sector.
Digital banking could be easily confused with terms such as internet banking. For the most part, these two words are synonyms in meaning but, we define internet banking a bit more narrowly: internet banking primarily based on remote deposit, money transfer, Airtime recharge, bill payment etc. Internet banking are also known as online banking, e-banking, virtual bank. So, internet banking focuses on digitizing the core aspects of banking. While as, digital banking encompasses digitizing every program and activity undertaken by financial institutions and their users.
Also Read: How To Track Western Union Money Transfer Online With Or Without MTCN
Speaking on the emergency of Alat loans, head of commercials, Alat, Bimbo Agbejule explained the importance of the feature for daily living. She said, “it’s almost impossible for one to go through life or business without the requirement of a loan, whether long or for short term. This insight has given birth to Alat loans which we have tweaked to fit the average Nigerians, considering his daily needs ranging from payment of house rent or tuition fees to raising capital for a new brick and mortar store and daily emergencies”.
Previously been honoured at the prestigious world finance digital banking awards in 2017 as the best digital bank and the best mobile banking app. Alat by Wema bank is properly positioned as a bank aware of the fast paced world of its customers and is continually devising means to solve everyday problems with technology.
Benefits Of Having An Alat Loan Account In Nigeria
- It saves time and stress with a simple account opening process that takes less than 5 minutes
- It helps you put money away easily by automating your savings
- Payment of bills are made easy and are being paid on time with Alat schedule payment features
- Alat by Wema bank delivers a free debit card you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to you anywhere in Nigeria
How To Apply For An Alat Loan In Nigeria
- Click here to take you to the Google play store or here to take you to Apple store for iOS users
- Download and install the Alat loan app
- Sign up (if you are a new user) or login if you have an existing Alat account.
- Navigate to the menu items and click on “loan”
- Feel free to read through the disclaimer page on the Alat loan app
- Upon successful credit evaluation and checks, A loan offer is presented with duration and applicable interest rate based on its users current risk score
- Read through and accept it’s terms and conditions which will contain consent to having your account debited for repayment at your loans due date
- Provide your BVN and debit card details to be debited.
- Once being accepted, Alat by Wema bank will send the amount you requested within 5 – 10 minutes directly to your bank account.
What Is A Risk Score?
Why should i fill in my BVN number when applying for a loan on Alat
Your BVN number is required to perform a very check on you such as verifying if the individual using the Alat loan is the same as the owner of the provided bank account. It is also a standard CBN process for KYC. Your BVN are safe and can never be used without your authorization,in the event a 3rd party has access to your account details.