Need a loan? Get one with branch loan without collateral. Available in Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico and India. You can get up to N200,000, Ksh 70,000, 20,000 pesos or 50,000 rupees. directly to your bank account (Nigeria, Mexico, India) or through MPesa (Kenya). within 24 hours if being accepted and repay at your convenience within 2 to 15 months time.
So if you are in urgently need of cash either to settle bills, or for emergency needs or for any other issues that may arise, then, branch loan app is all you need. Although there are other money lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out huge loans to individuals up to N5 million, you can check it out here. But since you are here because you trust in branch, to be your loan lending platform. So let’s focus our energy in giving you the necessary information you needed in order to safely apply for a loan with branch.
So in this article, am going to discuss this following issues:
- Requirements Form
- How to give Branch access to my phone
- Reasons to give Branch access to your phone
- Why Branch Needs access to your BVN.
- Security and privacy of your card/bank details
- How to apply for a loan
- Interest rate
- Repayment Channels
- How to repay a loan
- How to repay a loan via cash
- Late repayment of loan
- Customer support system
Branch is a money lending platform that makes it easy for people in Nigeria, Kenya, Mexico and India to access a loan, anytime, anywhere, through its app without any form of collateral or filling out paperwork. The process of applying for a loan with branch can be done within 5 to 10 minutes and your loan offer will be sent to you directly to the bank account you submitted when applying for the branch loan.
Branch Loan Requirements Form
When applying for a loan on Branch, this following requirements are needed from you:
- A Facebook account or your phone number
- Bank account number
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Permission from your phone.
How To Give Branch Permission From My Phone
To give access to Branch, follow this methods:
- Locate the”Settings” option in your mobile device (Android phone) and click on it.
- Scroll down and click on “Apps” button.
- Look for “Branch App” and click on it.
- Now, click on “permission” and make sure that you have enabled Branch to access everything requested.
But, Why should i give Branch access to my phone? If you may ask.
Reasons To Give Branch Access To Your Phone
If you may ask, the reason is that Branch uses data from your phone, including your handset details and SMS messages to automatically make lending decisions. That is, to determine your credit score and the loan offers you receive.
Why Does Branch Needs My Bank Verification Number (BVN)
According to Branch web portal, it says,”we uses your BVN to ensure your account belongs to you, and so no one else can apply for a loan using your account. Your BVN does not give Branch access to your account. We understand that this is very confidential information and take our customer privacy very seriously”.
Your BVN does not provide access to your account. If in doubt, please feel free to contact your bank for more confirmation before you apply for a loan.
If you forgot your BVN number, please dial *565*0# from the phone number linked to your bank account.
Is My Card/Bank Details Secured While Applying For A Loan With Branch?
Yes, your card/bank details are secured because Branch loan uses a world class standard/data security and encryption technology to protect all information you shared with branch, while using the app. So when you provide Branch with your information, be assured of your privacy because they will never share your personal details with 3rd parties, unless it is for dedicated purposes, such as reporting of loan defaulters to authorized credit bureaus.
How To Apply For A Branch Loan in Nigeria
Applying for a loan with Branch is easy for as long as you adhere to this methods:
- Click here to take you to Google play store.
- Download and install the branch app.
- Create and account or login if you already has an account.
- Click on “My loan” at the top left corner.
- Branch will now show you your loan offer based on your credit score.
- Choose any amount that best suit you and enter the duration of time you want to repay the loan.
- Submit your bank account you wish to receive your loan.
- Click on “request this loan”
- After reviewing the information you entered, click on “Apply” to finally apply for your loan.
- Receive your loan within 24 hours if being accepted directly to your bank account.
Branch Loan Interest Rate
Branch loan interest rate is determined by a number of factors such as, your credit score and repayment history. depending on these factors, your loan term is as follows:
- Loan Tenor: 4 weeks to 15 months
- Late / Rollover Fees: None
- Interest Rate: 14% to 28%
- Equivalent Monthly Interest: 1% to 21%
- Equivalent APR: 15% to 260%.
Branch loan interest rate vary by country.
Branch Loan Repayment Channels
There are several ways to repay a Branch loan namely:
How To Repay A Branch Loan in Nigeria
- Open the branch app from your phone.
- Click on “my loan” and select the “tap to pay” button.
- Select the amount you wish to repay and click on “continue”.
- On the “select repayment method” screen, select any payment method of your choice.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and fill in your details and click on “continue”.
- To secure your payment, some banks will ask for your pin or send a security code to your phone.
- Your payment is done. If successful.
- Your account will be updated automatically within a few seconds.
Branch Loan Repayment Via Cash
If you choose to repay your loan via cash, visit any GTbank branch using GTCollections and you do not need have a GTbank account to make your payment. Follow this methods to repay your loan via cash:
- Walk in to any GTbank near you.
- Go to the teller and let him know that you would like to pay “Branch international financial serv Ltd” using GTCollections.
- Fill in your details on the deposit slip
- Locate your “Reference ID” in the branch app by clicking “Tao to Pay”,
- Choose any amount you wish to pay
- Select “Cash” from the “Repayment method” drop down.
- Now, add your “Reference ID” to the deposit slip.
- Your payment is done successfully.
- Your repayment will reflect on your branch account immediately.
A bank charge of N100 will apply.
If you are having trouble with repayment, please retry again later or you can contact them using the chat feature in the app.
Late Repayment Of Branch Loan
It is very important to repay your loan on or before your loan due date, so as to help increase your loan limit by building up your credit score. Late repayment will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans and also, Branch will have you reported to the national credit bureaus (CRB).
Once being reported, The CRB will automatically denied you access to loans from other loan lenders and may also affect your ability to get a job with certain employers.
Branch Loan Customer Support System
At the moment, Branch do not provide customer support by phone number or in person. However, you can contact them by sending a mail at [email protected] or [email protected]
As you can see, applying for a loan with Branch is easier than you may think of. Please try to repay your loan at the due date so as to help increase your loan amount next time.