You get an instant loan ranging from N10,000 to N500,000 within 24 hours if being accepted directly to your bank account.
In this post, I will discuss about:
- Airtel quick cash loan
- Requirements Form
- Interest rate
- How To get a loan
- Repayment Channels
Airtel Cash Loan in Nigeria
Airtel Quick Cash loan is an automated quick loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, mobile network and telecommunication services in Nigeria with the sole aim of making banking services more convenient and accessible to all Nigerians without any form of collateral or paperwork.
Whether you are in need of working capital for your business or need to handle a family emergency, Kwikmoney loan let’s you get instant loans directly to your bank account. Although Page financial loan promise to give you up to N5 Million within 5 minutes, but their are other Loan lending platforms in Nigeria that promise to give you loans instantly with low interest rate without any collateral or paperwork. You can check them out in case you ain’t satisfied with Kwikmoney loan amount or procedure.
Check this out: Is Carry1st Live Trivia App In Nigeria Legit Or Scam?
Airtel Quick Cash (Kwikmoney) Loan Requirements Form
To get a Kwikmoney loan worth up to N500,000 you need to have this following items:
- Mobile phone number (airtel, glo, 9mobile and mtn) that is active for at least 3 months
- Bank accounts
- BVN (bank verification number).
Airtel cash loan Interest Rate And Repayment Channel
How To Get Airtel Quick Cash Loan in Nigeria
- With your mobile phone, dial *561# or *554*561#
- Select loans
- Select request a loan
- Select any amount of money you wish to borrow
- Receive your funds within 5 minutes if being accepted directly to your bank account.
Airtel Cash Loan Repayment Channels
- Dial *554*561#
- Select ‘loan’
- Navigate to ‘pay loan’
- Select the ‘pay with phone’ option from the list of payment Channels
- Select ‘add card’ and follow the on-screen instructions to register your card
- Confirm payment and receive a confirmation message for your payment.