You can apply for a loan upon downloading the app on Google play store on your Android device anywhere you are either at home, office or work.
Their are other loan lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out loan without collateral through its website and others that gives out loan through its mobile app such as:
In this article, am going to talk about the following:
- Aella credit
- How it works
- In-Network users
- Loan requirements
- How to apply
- Reasons to trust Aella credit with your BVN/Bank details
- Loan interest rate
- Repayment channels.
Also Read: How To Transfer Money, Recharge Airtime & Data On UBA Transfer Code *919#
How Aella Credit Loan Works
- Download and install the Aella credit app from Google play store
- Take your first loan, repay your loan on time and you’ll automatically be eligible for a higher amount on your next loan
- Borrow up to three times and repay each on time over at least a three (3) month period and get a reduced interest rate
- Share your stories/testimonials on their website
- You can now get access to Aella credit In-Network loans which have even higher amounts (up to N720k), lower interest rates and longer tenors.
Aella Credit Loan In-Network Users
Aella Credit Loan Requirements
- Bank Details (where the money will be disbursed)
- BVN (to make sure that the person seeking for the loan is the same as the owner of the registered bank account
- Mobile Phone (which you will use to download and install the app)
- N30 (processing fee)
How To Borrow Loan On Aella Credit In Nigeria, Ghana And Philippines
- Click here to take you to Google play store.
- Download and install the aella credit app.
- Click on the “sign up” button to create an account.
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, email, phone number, password etc.
- Also fill in your bank details when required, such as your BVN, bank account, account number etc.
- You might be required to pay N30 loan processing fee
- Receive your money within 24 hours directly to your bank account.
Why Should I Trust Aella Credit With My BVN/Bank Details
Aella Credit Loan Interest Rate
By using the Aella credit loan app, you can access for a loan starting from N1,500 to N90,000 for first timers, with a monthly interest rate of 4% to 49% with terms ranging from 1 month(30 days) to 2 months(60 days).
For In-Network Users, the can access for a loan of N5,000 to N720,000 with a monthly interest rate of 1% to 14%. With terms from 4 Weeks(1 month) to 68 weeks(2 months and 1 week).
Also Read: How To Get More Likes And Followers Using Instagram Auto Liker