There are more than one money lending platforms in Nigeria that gives out loans to individuals or small businesses such as PalmCredit, Fint, Carbon (paylater) etc they are good companies to consider Incase you are not satisfied with sokoloan, they all have their pros and cons, but none can be compared to sokoloan in terms of giving out short time loan.
So in this article, am going to do about the following issues:
- Explain what sokoloan is all about
- Explain the basic features Of Sokoloan
- Explain how to apply for a sokoloan loan
- Explain why your personal information is secured while using the sokoloan app
- Explain sokoloan interest rate and repayment schedule
- How to repay your sokoloan loan
- Know sokoloan customers care number and head office.
All About Sokoloan Nigeria
Basic Features Of Sokoloan
- Once you download and install the app, it’s very easy to use.
- You can obtain a loan within 5 minutes if being accepted directly to your bank account.
- All your informations/details provided to sokoloan are 100% secures from third party access.
- Good customer support 24/7.
- It requires no collateral or documents before granting you loan.
- Only an Android device with internet connection is needed to apply for a sokoloan loan.
How To Apply For A Sokoloan Loan In Nigeria
- Click here to take you to Google play store where you are required to download and install the sokoloan app.
- Now since you don’t have an account with them, you have to create an account ie. You have to register.
- Fill in your details such as your name, password, phone number, BVN, card/bank details etc.
- Select any amount of money you that is available for you to borrow.
- Choose when to repay the loan, usually from 2 to 6 months.
- Receive your funds within 5 minutes if being accepted directly to your bank account.
Also read: Affiliate Marketing Programs In Nigeria
It’s my card/bank details Secured while using sokoloan app?
Sokoloan Interest Rate And Repayment Schedule
How To Repay Your loan on Sokoloan
Can i make an early repayment before my due date?
Also read: How To Transfer Money, Recharge Airtime With UBA USSD Transfer Code
Sokoloan Nigeria Customer Care Number
You can also send them a mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sokoloan lending company, 9, Acme Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos.
Sokoloan is relatively new among the loan company in Nigeria. Since it protects the security of your information, why not go now and apply for a loan.