If you are a businessman who is in need of urgent cash for your small business or an individual who needs money either for family needs and so on, then Getcarbon which is previously known as paylater is their for you.
In this article, we are going to look into the following issues:
- Discuss what paylater is all about
- How to get a loan from paylater
- Paylater loan interest rate
- Paylater loan repayment schedule
Paylater (Carbon), Who Are They?
Paylater is a service provided by one finance and investments Ltd with RC no. 1044655. A finance company licensed and regulated by the central bank of Nigeria.
Paylater have been around for some years now and has risen to become of the best loan app in Nigeria. With paylater, you can perform many things while using the app such as: borrow money, Airtime recharge, payment of bills and you can also transfer money to your love ones.
Also read: Tips On How To Borrow Money From PalmCredit Loan In Nigeria
How To Get A Loan on Carbon(Paylater) in Nigeria
Before you ever think of applying for a loan, please make sure you have a mobile device with an internet connection. Once you have that follow this methods to get a loan.
- Click Here to download and install the carbon app from Google play store.
- Click on the” registration” button to register.
- Fill out a form such as your name, email, date of birth and phone number.
- Click on “finish” and a page will open where you can accept it’s terms and conditions.
- Create your 4 digit pin.
- Login to your carbon account.
- Complete your profile by adding your bank verification number (BVN), bank details, employment status, monthly income and click on “save”.
- Choose any amount of money you wish to borrow. (minimum N5,000 and maximum N1 million)
- Receive your funds within 24 hours if being accepted, directly to your bank account.
Wait, why should i add my bank verification number (BVN) before applying for a carbon loan?
Please, i don’t know my BVN number, what should i do before applying for a loan with Paylater (carbon)
Also read: Is SeoCleark Legit Or Scam?
Please, why should i add my bank details before applying for a paylater loan
Paylater (Carbon) Loan Interest Rate And Repayment Schedule
Paylater (carbon) has made it easy for you to repay your loan. On your due date(s), you payment will be automatically deducted from your bank details you submitted when applying for loan.
If you wish to make an early repayment before your due date, then follow this way
- Through quickteller: click on “may a repayment” in the carbon loan app, or long to their website portal here. Select “pay with quickteller” and enter your card details and accept your transaction. Your account will automatically be updated within minutes.
- Bank transfer: visit any GTbank near you and pay in your repayment loan. Account name – carbon (paylater). Account number – 0217599035. Include your name and user ID on the transfer details and notify paylater (carbon) of your payment. Then wait for 1 -2 business days for your payment to be updated.
- Debit card: to make a repayment of your loan, click on the “make a repayment” button in the app or login to their web portal Here. This can be found under “your loans” menu section in the app. tap in the card linked to your profile or select “add a new debit/ATM card” if you wish to repay using a new card. Your account will be updated once the confirm your payment.