Have you heard about the kiakia loan before? Did you know that you can borrow up to N5 million within 24 hours if being accepted directly to your bank account from the kiakia loan official website? If no, then worry not because this post got you covered, in this post, i will uncover everything there’s to know with a simple tips and tutorials just for you.
But before i commence, don’t you think it is imperative to first have a clear understanding of what the term “kiakia loan” is all about.
Kiakia Loan Nigeria, Who Are They?
Kiakia loan is a Yoruba word, which simply means quick quick in English, is one of the best loan platform in Nigeria that gives you loans of up to N5 million instantly, directly to your bank account which you provided upon registration.
Upon visiting the kiakia loan website, you will notice that kiakia makes use of a chat box or simply, a virtual agent who paraded himself as Mr.K that takes you through the process of registration and other activities towards getting your loans. Such as how much loan you will be offered, your interest rate and loan tenure etc.
Kiakia uses digital forensics, big data and machine learning for credit scoring and risk assessment. This enables kiakia to manage it’s credit process to give out loans to individuals and businesses.
Responsible borrowers who earn financial responsibility for trust point over a period of time will be able to access much bigger amount of money at a longer tenure together with more flexible interest rates.
Also read: How To Become An Opay Agent In Nigeria
How Get A Loan From Kiakia
- Click Here to take you to kiakia loan official homepage
- Now, click on the “click to get a loan” icon, a chat box/virtual agent from kiakia will direct/guide you on the process of registration
- Fill out a form such as your name, Bank details and so on
- Once you completed your registration, you will be directed to a live agent from kiakia to further determine if you are qualified to receive the loan or not
- Receive your loan within 24 hours if being accepted, directly to your bank account.
Advantages Of Kiakia Loan
I repeat, kiakia loan is very useful in the following ways:
- Kiakia charges no applicants, nor lender, a listing fee
- Account creation and loan application are swift and always available 24/7. No down time. You can apply for, or funds loan anytime
- Kiakia has a good virtual agent/chat box that helps you to understand how kiakia works and how you can borrow/repay a loan, create an account and many more.
Kiakia Loan Offers And Services in Nigeria
Kiakia Offers the following services:
- Loan Application
- Credit Score
- Friendly Reminder
- Lend Out
- Transaction Status
With kiakia, you can access personal and small business loans in real time anytime you want.
This is a place where you learn about scoring and how you can build your credit score, based on your activity when using the website and financial behaviour.
You will always get a friendly repayment reminder and notifications before repayment on your due date.
Get listed as a lender or fund loan and earn a good interest rates.
This is a place where you can check your application details, loan details, interest rate and credit profile
Kiakia Loan Requirements
What makes kiakia loan so different from other loan platforms is that it doesn’t requires any collateral from you before you apply for a loan. The only thing kiakia loan requires from you is:
- A bank account
- An email address
- Your bvn number
- A valid ID card.
- Your contact details
Kiakia Loan Interest Rate
When it comes to collateral free loans in Nigeria, the sterling Kiakia loan website should be your go to source because they has proven to be among the best online loan providers in Nigeria.
Kiakia loan interest rate solely depends on your credit score and risk factors. It ranges from 0.4% – 0.8% per day for a personal loan for a maximum period of 60 days and a minimum period of 7 days.
You can also access peer to peer loan for as low as 5.5% but it depends on your credit score, trust score and risk factors, for a maximum period of 90 days.
Also read: 10 Best Money Lending Platforms In Nigeria
Kiakia Loan Repayment Channel
When you borrow a loan on the kiakia website, you are expected to repay the loan within the period of 3 months which is equivalent to 90 days. In other to repay a loan,
- Visit the Kiakia.co and click on “get a loan” button
- page with many options will be displayed on your phone screen, scroll down and look for the word “repay a loan” and click on it
- Kiakia virtual agent/chat box will ask you to enter your email address
- Enter your email address and click on submit
- Choose which method is best for you either through internet/bank transfer or any other method of your choice.
Kiakia Loan Customer Support Service
If you have any problems and you feel like to speak to kiakia representative, you can reach them out via two ways namely:
- Through E-mail, by sending them a mail at email@example.com
- Through phone call, by dialing +2348093078377, +2348092245588 or +2349055111140.
Kiakia head office is at Dele Onabule Street, Magodo Brooks Estate, Lagos Nigeria. Or at Suite S3, Pathfield Mall, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja Nigeria.
Kiakia loan is one of the best online loan providers in Nigeria. So if you are in need of cash to finance your business or any other issues, then kiakia is there for you.