In my previous article, I wrote about the Konga affiliate program, how it works and how to make money from it. If you are with me back then and you are among those benefiting from this Affiliate marketing programs in Nigeria indicate yourself by sending me a mail.
All About Jumia.com.ng
Jumia Affiliate Marketing Program
The jumia affiliate program is a marketing program designed by jumia to help it’s affiliate marketers earn a commission, only if they send online visitors to jumia through placing of banner ads or link on your website and you get paid once your visitors convert into leads or sales.
There are different ways to make money online in Nigeria and one of the easiest way is by being an affiliate marketer and register with Jumia affiliate program.
Also Read: Is Clicksfly Income Program Legit Or Scam
What Is An Affiliate Marketing?
How Jumia Affiliate Marketing Program Works
Also Read: Top Rated CPA Marketing Networks In Nigeria
Jumia Affiliate Program Commission Rate
- Default – 4%
- Games and console – 4%
- TV’s, Video and Audio – 5%
- Mobile phones and Tablets – 5%
- Computing – 5%
- Automotive and Motorcycles – 6%
- Camera and Accessories – 6%
- Home and Living – 7%
- Kids and Babies – 7%
- Fitness and Sports – 10%
- Beauty and Health – 10%
- Books and Stationery – 10%
- Fashion and Design – 12
How To Sign Up For Jumia Affiliate Program
- First, visit Affiliates.jumia.com/register and sign up by clicking the “become an affiliate” icon.
- Fill in the necessary details and click on “”sign up” icon.
- Once approved, a confirmation email alert that includes a link to the Jumia login page will be sent to you.
How To Make Money By Being A Jumia Affiliate
- Place the banner ads on the HTML of your website in other to get more clicks from your website visitors.
- Write a blog post about Jumia and place your affiliate link. encourage your website visitors who wants to purchase an item from Jumia to click through your jumia affiliate link.
- Join Facebook group page and write a short words about Jumia and paste your affiliate link in other to encourage more clicks that might lead to sales.
- Copy and paste your jumia affiliate link on your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Encourage people to click through your affiliate link if they want to purchase an item from Jumia.