In my previous article, i said something about how to make money with Glo affiliate program and if you haven’t read that, just bear it in mind that you’re missing a lot of things and if you have read that and are still benefiting from it, share your gratitude in the comment below.
Also Read: Free airtime apps in Nigeria
Globacom Nigeria, known by many as Glo is a Nigerian multinational telecommunication company being owned and founded by Mike Adenuga on 29th August 2003. It is said to be a the second largest network operator in Nigeria.
As a Globacom subscriber, it’s advisable to keep track of your data balance and bonus data balance regularly in other to avoid disappointment when trying to surf the web, stream videos on YouTube, chatting on social media, watching live football match and a message would be sent to you informing you that you have exhausted your data balance. So always keep track of your data usage.
How to check glo data balance
There are 2 ways to check your glo data balance namely:
How to check Glo data balance via SMS
To check your Glo data balance via text method, you have to adhere to this following tricks
- Locate the “message icon” on your mobile device
- Typed in the word “INFO” and send to 127
Also Read: How to increase the like volume of your Facebook business page
How to check Glo data balance through USSD Code
- On your mobile device, locate it’s contact app
- Now, quickly dial the code *127*0# and click on the send button
- On your contact icon, dial *777# and click on the send button
- A new page will open where you would be ask to select any one of your choice such as, buy data, blackberry, e- Top up etc.
- Select the “buy data” and send
- Select “manage data” on the new page that is being displayed
- Select “data balance” and send
How to check your BIS blackberry Glo data balance
Also Read: Lucrative online business in Nigeria that pays