C24 is a financial institution which provides quick loans in Nigeria for individuals, salary earners or small scale business owners who lives/ or works in Lagos State.
Table of Contents
- C24 Loan Requirements
- Different types of loans on C24
- How to Apply
- Interest Rate
- How to pay back C24 loan
- Penalty for C24 loan defaulters
C24 Loan Requirements
1. Valid means of identification
2. Letter of Employment
3. Bank Statement of Account
4. One Recent Passport Photograph
To prove your identity
5. Utility bills
To get a loan from C24, you must provide any of these utility bills; PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill or Rent Agreement.
Different types of loans on C24 platform in Nigeria
• C24 Personal Loan
Personal loan is a loan needed to take care of urgent and personal needs such as; health issue/medical bills, business, vacation, weeding, housing and so on. Getting a C24 personal loan is all you need, as you can get a loan up to N3,000,000 instantly.
• C24 Business Loan
Business loan is a loan needed to take care of all our business needs and wants. C24 business loan is designed for SMEs entrepreneur’s, business owners etc.
• C24 Quick Cash Loan
Quick Cash Loan is a loan needed to take care of quick and urgent personal issues that may occur that can’t be solved with money at hand, bank or requesting from friends.
C24 is the best platform unlike renmoney to get quick loans within minutes of applying.
How to Apply for a C24 Loan In Nigeria
- Visit C24 loan office at 4, Adenubi Close, Off Majekodunmi Street, Ikeja, Lagos to apply for loans.
- You can also apply online by visiting the C24 loan website at C24ng.com.
- Click on “Apply now” to proceed.
- Fill out your personal information.
- Identification information/Next of kin.
- Employment information.
- Loans – Account details.
- Tell them how you hear about C24 loan.
- Accept it’s terms and conditions.
- Loan disbursement take place within minutes of applying.
Also Read: How to get a loan on fairmoney
How to pay back C24 Loan
- Standing order/instruction.
- Point of sale terminal.
Penalties for C24 Loan Defaulters
- Reporting defaulters to his/her employer.
- Reporting defaulters to the national credit bureau (NCB).