So if you are in urgently need of cash either to bolster your business, to solve your family issues and so on, then, Renmoney.com is their for you. Although Page financial gives out huge loans with low interest rate to its subscribers without collateral. But when checking out other top Loan lending platforms, you will notice that Renmoney loan is among the top 10 most trusted loan platforms in Nigeria.
So, in this article, am going to briefly explain about:
- What Renmoney is really all about
- Requirements Form
- Interest Rate
- How To Apply
- Repayment Channels
- Loan Calculator
- Customer Care Service
Also Read: Tips On How To Borrow Up To N500,000 On Airtel Quick Cash Loan
Renmoney loan investment products
It is a tenured investment with up to 21% on a minimum of N200,000 deposit fixed for 30 days to 360 days. (1 to 12 months).
It is a high yield savings account with 10% p.a. interest on a minimum of N20,000 monthly savings.
Renmoney Loan Requirements
- Be between 25 – 59 years of age
- Have a savings or current bank account with any commercial bank in Nigeria
- Have a verify source of income
- A bank statement
- A government issued ID card and utility bill (optional)
- Live and / or work in cities where they operate.
Renmoney Loan Interest Rate
How To Apply For A Loan on Renmoney
- With your mobile device, Visit Renmoney.com web portal and click on “Apply” or you can visit their loan application form Here.
- Fill in a form such as (employed or business owner, age, state, local government, estimated monthly income or your monthly salary).
- Click on “how much can I borrow” to proceed.
- A new page will open where you are required to fill in your loan amount and it’s repayment tenor
- A new page will open where all the required informations will be displayed to you. Analyze it and click on “I understand and acknowledged the requirements”
- Now, fill in your personal details such as your phone number, email, bank details and BVN number.
- Accept it’s terms and conditions and click on “continue” to proceed.
- Receive your loan within 24 hours if being accepted directly to your bank account
Also Read: Transfer Money, Pay Bills, Airtime/Data Top-up And Many More With UBA Transfer USSD Code
Renmoney Loan Repayment Channels
- Cash Deposit/Internet Transfer: transfer money into any of this following bank account. Gtbank – 0120829621 or Polaris bank – 1771340451
- Cheques Deposit: The cheques being deposited as part of your loan documents will be presented to your bank account on your loans due date. Please avoid bounce cheques by making sure you have enough money to cover your loan repayment amount
- Paystack: visit Paystack.com/pay/renmoney and fill in your details and initiate your transaction
- GTCollections: visit Payinstantly.com/Renmoney and click on “Renmoney Loan Repayment”. Remember to quote your Renmoney reference <LOAN ID> when initiating your loan repayment transaction.
Renmoney Loan Calculator
Also Read: Need A Loan? Get One With PalmCredit. The Fastest Loan App In Nigeria
Renmoney Customer Care Number
If you ever feel like you needed to talk to Renmoney representative on any issues that may arise based on your loans offer, Requirements or any other queries.
Please don’t hesitate, Dial +2347005000500 or you can send them a mail at [email protected]
- 23, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Pentagon Plaza, 23 Opebi Road, Ikeja
- Kings Plaza, 80, Adeniran, Ogunsanya Street, Surulere
- 27-29 Odunlami Street, Marina
- F61/F62 Road 3, Ikota Shopping Complex, Ikota, Lekki-Ajah.
Renmoney loan allows you to borrow up to N4 Million directly to your bank account within 24 hours if being accepted. In this post, I gave you tips and tutorials on how you can successfully apply for a loan.
Don’t forget to call or send them a mail on any issues that may arise.